Commercial construction projects of any size can present a wide range of challenges; most business owners will enlist the services of construction management professionals to set and maintain schedules, monitor budget and finances, ensure a safe work environment, and manage deliverables from all team members. Ultimately, the construction management team is responsible for time, cost, and quality.
Kinghorn Construction offers professional construction management services to municipalities and organizations across Minnesota and surrounding areas, including:
- Coordination of design consultants.
- Management of job site activities for safety, timeliness, and quality control.
- Management of the change order process.
- Management of subcontractors.
- Controlling and reporting costs.
- Regular progress meetings.
- Management of project closeout.
THE KINGHORN PROCESS
Kinghorn Construction partners with you from the very start. We strongly believe that a thorough understanding of your design intent and goals is critical to a successful project. Our construction management process includes:
- Exploratory meetings during which we’ll discuss your overall vision, expectations, budget, and timeline. We’ll then put together a team of design and planning professionals to best meet your needs.
- Design charrette, an intensive planning session that brings your Kinghorn team of architects and specialists together to discuss functionality, design requirements, prioritization, and other important details. Following this meeting, we’ll create preliminary estimates and timelines and take care of any permitting requirements.
- Construction, during which our number one priority is thorough and timely communication. Your dedicated project manager keeps you up-to-date with regular meetings. During this time, we’ll address any necessary changes.
- Close-out, which involves a tour of the new facility once construction is completed, with a comprehensive review of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Post-construction support and management as needed.
Contact the experienced construction management professionals at Kinghorn Construction today to learn how our services can benefit your project. Call 763.428.8088 to schedule an initial meeting today.